Tuesday, November 29, 2011

new nail polish rack!

one of my birthday gifts this year was this very much needed nail polish rack. it only holds 60 bottles though:[ so i guess i need to stop buying a new color every time i go out and use the ones i have!! easier said than done...
my sister really wanted to organize them dark to light. i have a wide variety of colors so it made the transitioning from color to color easy. there's about one shelf empty for new polishes, but i had to throw about 30 away before moving into the new rack. the ones i threw away were older, separated, and very similar to some nicer name brand polishes in better shape.

the majority of my collection consists of sephora by opi or china glaze. sinful colors is a drugstore favorite of mine, followed by a few revlon, and sally hansen. i also have 3 nicole by opi, 2 mac, 1 essie, 1 milani, 1 rimmel, and 1 NYX color. 
as you can tell, opi and china glaze are my favorite high end polishes. although i do like my 1 essie polish as well, i need to venture more into that brand! sinful colors is very affordable at 1.99, and for that price it's a good wearing polish too! next on my list is to try butter london, i'm just not a fan of the price:/

what are your favorite brands?


4 comments:

  1. I am a nail polish addict as well ... its horrible! I can't stop buying them because there are soo many pretty colors out there!
    my favorites are OPI, Revlon and Essie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic gift! We all have so many cosmetics so it's nice to have tools to organize with. The rack looks awesome.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i might need another rack, they are so handy!

    ReplyDelete