Sunday, November 27, 2011

birthday haul! lots of pictures!

hey guys! sorry i haven't updated in days. i've been super busy with thanksgiving, my birthday, and black friday shopping! i took photos to blog about, so i hope you enjoy:]
can't wait to try this out!
sooooo pretty! review coming up on this :]
so fun! i love kirby <3
mini opi nail polishes.
vanilla bean noel! my scent.
1 inch, baby.
early present to me, from me;]
nail polish rack!
boo! the cutest dog in the world:]
new iphone 4s case.
this will be fun;]
donuts from my friend at tim horton's:]
from my lovely boyfriend:]
again, from my lovely boyfriend:]
and again, from my lovely boyfriend <3

so i had a great thanksgiving, 24th birthday, and black friday experience! did you guys have a good holiday?
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment