Saturday, February 11, 2012

my nicki mini nail polish!

pink friday and save me polish.
hey guys! i went to ulta a few days ago, and i finally picked up the mini nick minaj polishes. (fly, did it on em, save me, and pink friday) they were 12.50 for those 4 mini bottles. i opted for the mini bottles because, otherwise they were 8.50 each, and i don't need any more polish! (so naturally i feel like mini bottles suffice because they aren't full size? meh) if i wanted to buy a full size, it would be pink friday because i love it! that was the first color i chose to paint my nails with. i thought it'd be festive for valentines:] anyway, i loved the look of pink friday! but i also liked save me.....so i tried save me on top of pink friday (i thought it'd totally be nick's style with the spunky glitter on top) and it looks really good!
as i have worn this for a few days now...i do have one complaint about the glitter. although it loos awesome in the bottle and on the nail, the longer pieces of glitter feel very gritty on the nail (even with a top coat!) when i say gritty i mean, when my nails rub against a blanket, or a piece of fabric, i get hairs attached to the glitters. they are almost a bumpy like consistency. when i stick my hands in my pockets, i get hairs stuck on my nails! i guess it's just the different confetti type glitters in this polish that attach themselves to hairs. it's a very cool glitter polish though! this is my only problem, but it won't stop me from using this in the future. i am excited to try the other colors though! which is your favorite nick polish?
thanks for reading!! <3


2 comments:

  1. i love how cute and little they are =] i would try the greenish chartreuse colored one if i had the chance xx

    ReplyDelete