Tuesday, January 10, 2012

a little blurb on the sigma cleansing and polishing tool!

i want to make a video on this new purchase, but i'm giving myself more time to try it:]
i'll be making a video soon though, to update all on my experience with it for a week..
you might be wondering what i am talking about, haha. here it is!
like a lot of beauty enthusiasts, i was very interested in the clarisonic brush. but, 150 or 120 was way too much for me....so i did searching and i heard olay had a brush similar to the clarisonic. i came across the sigma brush on a youtube video, and was very intrigued! after i few days, i went ahead and ordered it. i have used it for about 5 days and will make a video after the first week. then another video after a month! the brush is battery operated (not included) so you can't submerge it in water. the plastic case is nice to keep everything together. you get the soft, medium, and firm brush head.
firm brush head.
medium brush head.
soft brush head.
my favorite is the soft brush head! stay tuned for more blogs/videos on the usage! 

1 comment:

  1. Nice brush! Looks like a great alternative to the Clarisonic. I love my CLarisonic, but if it ever breaks, I will certainly try the Sigma.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete